But I have a number of issues with debug, which I suspect might be due to hard-configured C: paths somewhere in the bowels of Eclipse.
1. I don't get the option to build debug launch files - there are no options shown under the 'External Tools' menu.
2. I copied across some existing debug files, editing project names as I have done previously. As per another thread, I modified some of the settings as per screenshot.
3. On the first debug attempt I start OpenOCD, and it reports that it can't find the elf file, having dropped a backslash somewhere (can't see where!)
4. On a subsequent debug attempt without restarting OpenOCD, Eclipse just hangs.
5. I've noticed in the OpenOCD log that it is adding two unexpected search paths:
Code: Select all
Debug: 18 16 options.c:187 add_default_dirs(): bindir=C:/msys64/mingw32/bin
Debug: 19 16 options.c:188 add_default_dirs(): pkgdatadir=C:/msys64/mingw32/share/openocd
Not sure why it should want these at all (although as it happens they do exist on my drive D:)