No rule to make target crt0

ChibiOS public support forum for topics related to the STMicroelectronics STM32 family of micro-controllers.

Moderators: RoccoMarco, barthess

idcavili

Re: No rule to make target crt0

Postby idcavili » Mon May 27, 2013 11:02 pm

Windows 7.

RoccoMarco

Postby RoccoMarco » Tue May 28, 2013 12:00 am

Sorry, I was referring to the type of STM32 board you are using... anyway I hope you have downloaded last preview version of Chibistudio otherwise you can download the preview 4 from here. Just unizip the archive and copy the folder Chibistudio in C:\ in order to have that main folder would be like this.
As Giovanni said you have to open chibistudio from the shortcut C:\Chibistudio\Chibi Studio.ink or from the batch file C:\Chibistudio\start.bat
When you open Chibistudio (to the left) you can see more projects for more platform, like this
These projects that you see, at first run, are located in C:\ChibiStudio\chibios\demos.
The easy way out is follow this steps:
1.copy one of the project for your board in folder C:\Chibios\workspace,
2.from chibistudio->file->import->next and in the field "Select root directory" browse the path of copy folder
3.in project explorer (left panel in chibistudio) right click on ChibiOS/RT STM32 demos->properties->working set content and select the folder that you copied in step
in order to see the imported project in the list.
4.make a modification probably at line 67 from "CHIBIOS = ../.." to "CHIBIOS = ../../chibios"

jscott

Postby jscott » Tue May 28, 2013 12:49 am

I have been playing around with settting up my stmf0-discovery board, and
in messing around with it got this same error.

From Project menu do a Clean...

Then from Windows Explorer, rename the: .dep folder to .dep_old ( or something... )

When you recompile it will rebuild everything.

I have had some odd problems here and there, and have found that this seems to solve
many of them.

Let us know if this helps

-John Scott
www.atl123.com

Return to “STM32 Support”