Version 2.1.6 has been released, it is possible this is the last one before 2.2.0, please report any problem you may find.
Code: Select all
*** 2.1.6 ***
- FIX: Fixed error in sdPutTimeout() macro (bug 3138763)(backported in 2.0.9).
- NEW: New ARM Cortex-Mx port for IAR compiler (probably will not be
included in 2.2.0, requires more testing).
- NEW: Now the STM32 CAN driver puts the lower half word of the ESR
register in the upper half word of the can status word for easier
- CHANGE: Changes in the board files organization, now the board
initialization is invoked from within halInit() after all the device
drivers have been initialized. Now applications are required to
explicitly invoke halInit() and chSysInit() from within their main().
- CHANGE: Removed the CMSIS files from the ARMCMx port, added the headers
into the various HAL platforms requiring them. The change is required
because the port layer must not have vendor specific dependencies and
there is the possibility that the various vendors would use different
CMSIS versions now that CMSIS 2.x has been released.
- CHANGE: Modified the start of the ADC in the STM32 ADC driver, now it is
no more required to specify ADC_CR2_EXTSEL_SWSTART and ADC_CR2_CONT
in the CR2 register configuration. Also reordered the start sequence
in order to allows a longer stabilization time for the ADC.
- Documentation improvements.