I'm not a user of Chibios Studio because I prefer command line tools. Since a ChibiOS project requires special attention, especially in a production environment, I created a boilerplate: https://github.com/ceremcem/chibi-project
Benefits are as follows:
1. Takes care of separate inclusion folders for better separation of application and library code.
2. Provides easier mechanism for "Debug" and "Release" build modes
3. Aims a better separation mechanism for hardware differences (This is useful if you want to develop an application that supports more than one board/circuit)
4. Aims to provide a "batteries included" way by shipping debugging tools along with the project.
5. Proposes a future-proof build mechanism.
Example project that uses "chibi-project" is here: https://github.com/ceremcem/chibi-examples2
This forum is about you. Feel free to discuss anything is related to embedded and electronics, your awesome projects, your ideas, your announcements, not necessarily related to ChibiOS but to embedded in general. This forum is NOT for support.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests