i need to add this function in my code:
current time (time since system started) + delay (in microseconds)
how i can do it?
measure the time
Moderator: RoccoMarco
- Giovanni
- Site Admin
- Posts: 14891
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
- Has thanked: 1202 times
- Been thanked: 996 times
Re: measure the time
I don't understand what you mean.
If you need a delay look for halPolledDelay().
Giovanni
If you need a delay look for halPolledDelay().
Giovanni
- Giovanni
- Site Admin
- Posts: 14891
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
- Has thanked: 1202 times
- Been thanked: 996 times
Re: measure the time
ok, with CH_FREQUENCY 1000, how many time need to restart the counter (The counter can reach its maximum and then restart from zero for chTimeNoe())?
- Giovanni
- Site Admin
- Posts: 14891
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
- Has thanked: 1202 times
- Been thanked: 996 times
Re: measure the time
i want to modify CH_FREQUENCY in chconf.h. it is the same for all platforms ?
I tried to change it but the compiler give me : "make : Nothing to be done for ` all ' . "
I could alternatively set the timer GPT to a frequency of 1000 but is not accepted. I can see how the frequencies it accept?
I tried to change it but the compiler give me : "make : Nothing to be done for ` all ' . "
I could alternatively set the timer GPT to a frequency of 1000 but is not accepted. I can see how the frequencies it accept?