@Giovanni. I have updated colors on temporary page.
Most likely bootstrap could be a good idea.
But I need to understand consequences using that framework: so quoting myself "I will download bootstrap this weekend".
New web site
- RoccoMarco
- Posts: 655
- Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:11 pm
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 67 times
- Giovanni
- Site Admin
- Posts: 14891
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
- Has thanked: 1202 times
- Been thanked: 996 times
Re: New web site
OK, let me know about bootstrap.
About the colour, it is still too purple. Could you try a more pure blue?
Giovanni
About the colour, it is still too purple. Could you try a more pure blue?
Giovanni
- RoccoMarco
- Posts: 655
- Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:11 pm
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 67 times
- RoccoMarco
- Posts: 655
- Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:11 pm
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 67 times
Re: New web site
Hey there,
I have uploaded a new version of website with more responsive CSS. Google seems to be happy


but I'm not. My work still go ahead. Please reply with your feedback.
Ciao,
RM
I have uploaded a new version of website with more responsive CSS. Google seems to be happy


but I'm not. My work still go ahead. Please reply with your feedback.
Ciao,
RM
- RoccoMarco
- Posts: 655
- Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:11 pm
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 67 times
Re: New web site
Hey there,
I have updated website changing url. New one is there:
http://chtest.playembedded.org/
I hope now it seems more professional. Give a look and please give us a feedback.
I have updated website changing url. New one is there:
http://chtest.playembedded.org/
I hope now it seems more professional. Give a look and please give us a feedback.
- Giovanni
- Site Admin
- Posts: 14891
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
- Has thanked: 1202 times
- Been thanked: 996 times
Re: New web site
It is more mobile-friendly apparently.
I would make more changes to fonts and colors, for example I cannot tell the difference between a link and bold text.
Anyway, I am continuing to add content.
Giovanni
I would make more changes to fonts and colors, for example I cannot tell the difference between a link and bold text.
Anyway, I am continuing to add content.
Giovanni
Re: New web site
Small spelling matter - it's "Synergy"
Not sure that's the right word; something like "supported packages", "integrated packages" perhaps?
Somewhere I'd like to see a single "Technical Index" page with links to API docs, articles and updates - a cross between the existing "What's New" and "Documentation" pages, targetted at those already using Chibi - so existing users have a single page to bookmark which gives instant access to everything they want to know. This would be different to the website front page, which is targetted more at potential users.
Not sure that's the right word; something like "supported packages", "integrated packages" perhaps?
Somewhere I'd like to see a single "Technical Index" page with links to API docs, articles and updates - a cross between the existing "What's New" and "Documentation" pages, targetted at those already using Chibi - so existing users have a single page to bookmark which gives instant access to everything they want to know. This would be different to the website front page, which is targetted more at potential users.
- Giovanni
- Site Admin
- Posts: 14891
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
- Has thanked: 1202 times
- Been thanked: 996 times
Re: New web site
Ops, fixing.
It is meant as external resources synergistic with ChibiOS.
Good idea with the technical index.
Giovanni
It is meant as external resources synergistic with ChibiOS.
Good idea with the technical index.
Giovanni
Re: New web site
Giovanni wrote:It is meant as external resources synergistic with ChibiOS.
The packages listed are surely a bit more than "synergistic" with ChibiOS - the interfaces exist to make them extremely easy to integrate (and that can be very important!). And playembedded is essentially an independent support web site (if I understand its purpose correctly). Maybe two categories here?
Re: New web site
I agree with Fabio, maybe the site should move to something modern. Also where is the green lizard? One last thing, does the site needs that big banner in the top?
Regards, Diego
Regards, Diego