Where to submit patches for ATMEga328p?

ChibiOS public support forum for topics related to the Atmel AVR family of micro-controllers.

Moderator: tfAteba

Post Reply
User avatar
igor
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:24 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Where to submit patches for ATMEga328p?

Post by igor »

Hi all,
I have been perusing the forum, but couldn't find a definitive answer to the question in the subject.

I have a working driver for INT0/INT1 and will proceed to create one for PCINT, but I'd prefer to go at least once through a review, before I write the 2nd driver.

I have also a variation of the blinking example that toggles the LED based on activation of INT0 and INT1.

thanks in advance, igor
utzig
Posts: 359
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:22 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Where to submit patches for ATMEga328p?

Post by utzig »

You can either post the patch here or create a gist in github or whatever pastebin service you prefer. I have been busy lately but I'll review in some days.

Cheers,
Fabio Utzig
User avatar
igor
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:24 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Where to submit patches for ATMEga328p?

Post by igor »

utzig wrote:You can either post the patch here or create a gist in github or whatever pastebin service you prefer. I have been busy lately but I'll review in some days.

I also had some other things to do, but finally I have the patches ready for review: https://github.com/ChibiOS/ChibiOS/pull/7

TIA, igor
User avatar
igor
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:24 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Where to submit patches for ATMEga328p?

Post by igor »

Post Reply