You may just post the modified files zipped, Theo can then do a compare.
Giovanni
Supporting other prescaling factors in the PWM module
Moderator: tfAteba
- Giovanni
- Site Admin
- Posts: 14891
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
- Has thanked: 1202 times
- Been thanked: 996 times
Re: Supporting other prescaling factors in the PWM module
Sorry, forgot to make it compatible with patch. Below is the correct version.
- Attachments
-
- pwm-modified.zip
- modified files
- (14.85 KiB) Downloaded 841 times
-
- pwm_patch.zip
- patch file
- (5.56 KiB) Downloaded 868 times
Re: Supporting other prescaling factors in the PWM module
Hello,
Just a small message to tell you that I will take care of your work shortly. Sorry for the long delay due to my private situation.
Thanks.
Just a small message to tell you that I will take care of your work shortly. Sorry for the long delay due to my private situation.
Thanks.
Re: Supporting other prescaling factors in the PWM module
Hello Orion,
One more time I want to apologize for the long delay.
Every things look good for me, I have tested the code and it work fine on the arduino Mega2560.
So the patch is committed on the trunk.
Thanks
One more time I want to apologize for the long delay.
Every things look good for me, I have tested the code and it work fine on the arduino Mega2560.
So the patch is committed on the trunk.
Thanks