In the Nucleo H743ZI board files LED2 is at PB7, and is named BLUE, while my board has LED2 on PE1 and is yellow.
I have the NUCLEO-H743ZI2 board (with the Rev-V chip), so not sure if the original ZI Nucleo board with the Rev-Y chip has a blue led on PB7, or there is a mistake in the board files.
So if the Rev-Y board has a blue LED2 on PB7, I guess an extra board ST-NUCLEO-H743ZI2 should be added, otherwise it should be corrected.
The schematics file MB1364 says yellow LED2 on PE1, while MB1137 says blue LED2 on PB7, so I guess they changed the color of the led to make it more clear a different chip revision is used.
Someone has an old board to check?
Attached is a board file for the ZI2 board with the LED2 corrected. I didn't check if there are other changes, the schematics have quite a different layout so are very difficult to compare.
Nucleo H743ZI board has wrong pin for LED 2
Nucleo H743ZI board has wrong pin for LED 2
- Attachments
-
- ST_NUCLEO144_H743ZI2.zip
- (12.67 KiB) Downloaded 428 times
-
mikeprotts
- Posts: 166
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:37 pm
- Has thanked: 19 times
- Been thanked: 31 times
Re: Nucleo H743ZI board has wrong pin for LED 2
My board is the older version, and has blue LED 2 on PB7.
Mike
Mike
- Giovanni
- Site Admin
- Posts: 14891
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
- Has thanked: 1202 times
- Been thanked: 996 times
Re: Nucleo H743ZI board has wrong pin for LED 2
Hi,
Yes, it is for the old revision, the new board files are required as suggested.
Giovanni
Yes, it is for the old revision, the new board files are required as suggested.
Giovanni
Re: Nucleo H743ZI board has wrong pin for LED 2
Ok, good. I went through the schematics to see if there are other changes, but it looks like the rest is the same.
I forgot to change the board name, so here's a new version attached.
I forgot to change the board name, so here's a new version attached.
- Attachments
-
- ST_NUCLEO144_H743ZI2.zip
- (12.67 KiB) Downloaded 464 times
- Giovanni
- Site Admin
- Posts: 14891
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
- Has thanked: 1202 times
- Been thanked: 996 times