megaAVR port

ChibiOS public support forum for topics related to the Atmel AVR family of micro-controllers.

Moderator: tfAteba

Post Reply
checkmate
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:01 pm

megaAVR port

Post by checkmate »

Hello

I'm currently working on the chibios port for the AVR based microcontrollers.
I implemented the low level driver for the ADC, PWM and the SPI, I'll write
the GPT driver in the next days.

The port should work on all microcontrollers in the megaAVR family and
it's compatible with the arduino boards.

At the moment I tested it only on atmega328p (arduino 2009), atmega644 and
atmega2560 (arduino mega)

The repository is at
https://github.com/matteoserva/ChibiOS-AVR

Any comments, remarks and support are very welcome
User avatar
Giovanni
Site Admin
Posts: 14891
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
Has thanked: 1202 times
Been thanked: 996 times

Re: megaAVR port

Post by Giovanni »

Hi,

Good work and thanks for sharing.

Giovanni
User avatar
Tectu
Posts: 1225
Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 9:50 am

Re: megaAVR port

Post by Tectu »

This looks interesting. Will this ever find it's way into the ChibiOS/RT repo, Giovanni?


~ Tectu
User avatar
Giovanni
Site Admin
Posts: 14891
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
Has thanked: 1202 times
Been thanked: 996 times

Re: megaAVR port

Post by Giovanni »

Contributions have to be handled by the contributors this is why this forum exists, I cannot test all the contributed code much less support it, I thought this point was clear.

Giovanni
User avatar
Tectu
Posts: 1225
Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 9:50 am

Re: megaAVR port

Post by Tectu »

Yes, I took this the wrong way. I am sorry :P
Everything is clear and will be handled as discussed.

~ Tectu
checkmate
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:01 pm

Re: megaAVR port

Post by checkmate »

UPDATE:

Everything should be working, now.
Post Reply