DS1307 RTC I2C library

This forum is about you. Feel free to discuss anything is related to embedded and electronics, your awesome projects, your ideas, your announcements, not necessarily related to ChibiOS but to embedded in general. This forum is NOT for support.
Sumaiyya
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:28 am

Re: DS1307 RTC I2C library

Post by Sumaiyya »

Hello,
I am using stm32f103vet6. I want .c and .h file or functions for rtc module. Can any one give.
Or the code provided by Fede will work?
Sumaiyya
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:28 am

Re: DS1307 RTC I2C library

Post by Sumaiyya »

Hi fede, your link is not geeting open please help or mail your code on my email [email protected]
Thank you
User avatar
tfAteba
Posts: 551
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:03 pm
Has thanked: 91 times
Been thanked: 50 times

Re: DS1307 RTC I2C library

Post by tfAteba »

Hi,

I have made some driver code last year, you will find your happyness on my git repo I think.

Take a look at https://github.com/tfateba/drivers

Have fun
Post Reply