Page 2 of 2

Re: ChibiOS on ATMEGA32L

Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:21 am
by matis
This morning I started on the RP6 / AMTEGA32L project again, but unfortunately, I can't seem to fit it in memory.

The hex file is 1377 byte too large and therefore. I think i disabled everything I possible can to make space, but unfortunately, I can't seem to make it go under the 0x77FF bytes :/

Is this because of the internal bootloader of the ATMEGA32L?

Edit; I use the RP6 Loader; It gives me: ERROR (6) ||| End address conflicts with Bootloader! (This usually means your Program is to large...)

Re: ChibiOS on ATMEGA32L

Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:29 am
by Giovanni
I assume you alredy removed the test suite, it is huge.

Examine the map file just to be sure. In chconf.h, halconf.h and mcuconf.h you can disable things you don't need.

Giovanni

Re: ChibiOS on ATMEGA32L

Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:44 am
by matis
Damn, you're right. I disabled everything, but forgot the test suite :oops:

It compiles and runs like a charm. Led blinks FTW ;)