Merging Kinetis Enhancements

ChibiOS public support forum for topics related to the Freescale Kinetis family of micro-controllers.
jstruebel
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:59 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Merging Kinetis Enhancements

Post by jstruebel »

The Contrib repository would be fine with me, although I do hope that the Kinetis port will continue to be maintained. I value the high quality that Giovanni maintains for ChibiOS and is the main reason I'm using it my personal projects. I do think that the tools provided by Github can make it easier to receive patches and review them/comment on them to ensure that they do meet the quality level required. But I understand that it may not work well for the overall goals of ChibiOS.

Jonathan
flabbergast
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:22 pm

Re: Merging Kinetis Enhancements

Post by flabbergast »

I thought that Giovanni maintains the core code (which is pretty great IMO), pretty much full time, where 'core' means ChibiOS/* and STM32 port. I thought that the Kinetis port is maintained by utzig - and if he finds using github useful, I'm in favour too.
Post Reply