Page 2 of 2

Re: Supporting other prescaling factors in the PWM module

Posted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:49 am
by Giovanni
You may just post the modified files zipped, Theo can then do a compare.

Giovanni

Re: Supporting other prescaling factors in the PWM module

Posted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:47 am
by orion
Sorry, forgot to make it compatible with patch. Below is the correct version.

Re: Supporting other prescaling factors in the PWM module

Posted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:36 pm
by tfAteba
Thanks, i will then take a look tonigth.

Re: Supporting other prescaling factors in the PWM module

Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:06 pm
by tfAteba
Hello,

Just a small message to tell you that I will take care of your work shortly. Sorry for the long delay due to my private situation.

Thanks.

Re: Supporting other prescaling factors in the PWM module

Posted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:25 pm
by tfAteba
Hello Orion,

One more time I want to apologize for the long delay.

Every things look good for me, I have tested the code and it work fine on the arduino Mega2560.

So the patch is committed on the trunk.

Thanks