Page 4 of 4
Re: MMC (eMMC) support
Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:13 pm
by jayalfredprufrock
Unfortunately your patch did not fix my problem. I misspoke before, I am in fact using a 8Mhz crystal. I did double check my clock settings and my APB2 was running at 84Mhz (according to STM's clock config tool). I believe SDIO requires < 60Mhz so I divided it down to 42Mhz but I'm still seeing the same issue. Again, I'll check as soon as I can with a scope to verify things.
Re: MMC (eMMC) support
Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:25 am
by Exeland
I recently transferred my project to Chibios_2.6.9 ChibiOS_16.1.3 and got some problems with the SDIO interface. In the new version hal layer does not work define SDC_MMC_SUPPORT and my card, which version 1, be a MMC card. I made some corrections in their source code to get it working , but I do not know whether this is true. In function mode_detect I change
Code: Select all
if (sdc_lld_send_cmd_short_crc(sdcp, MMCSD_CMD_APP_CMD, 0, resp) || MMCSD_R1_ERROR(resp[0])){...}
to
Code: Select all
if (sdc_lld_send_cmd_short_crc(sdcp, MMCSD_CMD_APP_CMD, 0, resp){...}
After this all work fine.
Re: MMC (eMMC) support
Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:26 am
by Giovanni
I will look into this, I am not sure if the change can break some other card type.
Please do not cross-post.
Giovanni
Re: MMC (eMMC) support
Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:58 am
by Exeland
Sorry for cross-post.
Re: MMC (eMMC) support
Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:26 am
by lerela
Where did this code go? halconf.h says "MMC support is not yet implemented" but I see that barthess spent a fair amount of time working on this.