Page 4 of 4

Re: getting Hard Fault when using fast interrupts

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:42 pm
by Giovanni
I tried the main() that I posted before, there is one FPU instruction in the fast handler, it worked.

Two or three version ago we found a bug regarding fast interrupts and FPU but it has been fixed, see the changelog. There is still all the discussion in the forum.

I will update the "FPU_STORM" test application with the fast IRQ and run it again, just in case.

Giovanni

Re: getting Hard Fault when using fast interrupts

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:17 pm
by Coreglider
The

Code: Select all

#define PORT_INT_REQUIRED_STACK         128

seems to be working. Both of my boards are blinking LED's for almost an hour. I'll try to test it for a more long time, and I hope, problem will not appear again. Thank you!

Re: getting Hard Fault when using fast interrupts

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:26 pm
by Giovanni
It is most likely a stack overflow: keil+no optimizations+FPU = lot of stack used.

Giovanni