USB Host stack and driver for STM32

ChibiOS public support forum for topics related to the STMicroelectronics STM32 family of micro-controllers.

Moderator: RoccoMarco

king2
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 1:57 pm
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: USB Host stack and driver for STM32

Post by king2 »

Thanks!
Will your repo merge with main Contrib repo?
mobyfab
Posts: 484
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:47 pm
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: USB Host stack and driver for STM32

Post by mobyfab »

I need to make some changes to other drivers first, but yes this will be merged.
king2
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 1:57 pm
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: USB Host stack and driver for STM32

Post by king2 »

I have made one more pull request, just to cleanup code and eliminate compiler warnings:
- added typecasts
- non-reachable code commented
- moved declaration of two variables to eliminate 'control bypasses initialization' warnings

One more warning (I do not know what to do with this):
Warning[Pe301]: typedef name has already been declared (with same type) ChibiOS\contrib\os\hal\include\usbh\dev\msd.h 84

May be, you can clean this peace of code..
mobyfab
Posts: 484
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:47 pm
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: USB Host stack and driver for STM32

Post by mobyfab »

Hey,

I'll have a look into that.
I have submitted a pull request to the main repo.

https://github.com/ChibiOS/ChibiOS-Contrib/pull/37

You changes broke the GCC code, I have to make some changes, hopefully it will work for both. (I don't have IAR to test)
king2
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 1:57 pm
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: USB Host stack and driver for STM32

Post by king2 »

Sorry, I have no GCC to test :(
mobyfab
Posts: 484
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:47 pm
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: USB Host stack and driver for STM32

Post by mobyfab »

It's been merged into the main contrib repo :mrgreen:
Post Reply