Page 8 of 8
Re: The USB topic
Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:22 am
by Xamusk
Indeed. I forgot to check if it was a C++0x extension. For that, I agree you really shouldn't use it in the demo, since C++0x is still incomplete in most (if not all) compilers.
Anyway, the code remains for those who want a more readable and simple way to write the descriptor strings. Should I repost the code to the Code Samples forum?
Re: The USB topic
Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:04 am
by Giovanni
Good idea.
Giovanni
Re: The USB topic
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:20 pm
by jpa
Here's my checklist for getting USB to work on STM32L151:
1) The port mode must be PIN_MODE_INPUT
2) The port speed must be configured as 40MHz (highest)
3) The port pull-ups must be disabled
4) The PLL output frequency must be 96MHz
Re: The USB topic
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:45 pm
by Giovanni
Thanks for testing, I will add the note to the documentation.
Giovanni
Re: The USB topic
Posted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:45 am
by barthess
Hi Giovanni
There is something broken in USB CDC code. I observe following error when trying to build testahl project for F1x.
build/obj/serial_usb.o: In function `getflags':
/mnt/work/projects/chibios/testhal/STM32F1xx/USB_CDC/../../../os/hal/src/serial_usb.c:107: undefined reference to `_ch_get_and_clear_flags_impl'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Re: The USB topic
Posted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:36 pm
by Giovanni
Thanks, it is a consequence of the recent changes, fixed in trunk.
Giovanni
Re: The USB topic
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:54 am
by fred
I know this thread was last replied to a year ago but I'd like to add the location of ST's vritual COM port driver:
http://www.st.com/web/catalog/tools/FM1 ... 3/PF257938or:
http://www.st.com/stonline/stappl/produ ... ctSelector then Software > MCU Software > STM32 MCUs Software > STM32 Softw Dev Suites > Ctrl-F for Virtual
The reason I'm posting this is that ST revamped their site last week and pretty much every link in fora and blogs points to a 404 now.
regards,
Fred