Page 1 of 1

SDC default clock speed for STM32F4

Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:08 am
by hazelnusse
I have a Olimex STM32-H407 dev board which has an STM32F407 chip on it. I'm using the SD card and FatFS to write data to the card. I have been search the source tree but am unable to find out what the SDIO clock speed (SDIO_CK in RM0090) is set to by default. My reading of the documentation is that it can be between 0-25MHz. Anybody know what speed it is set to?

Thanks,
Luke

Re: SDC default clock speed for STM32F4

Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:17 am
by Giovanni
Hi,

Look into sdc_lld.h at line 139 and following, the clock is calculated there depending on the device and system clock.

Giovanni

Re: SDC default clock speed for STM32F4

Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:22 pm
by talsit
If you have excel, you can try out this clock config tool:
http://www.st.com/web/catalog/tools/FM1 ... 3/PF257927
It will tell you the speed of your SDIO bus.