Page 1 of 3

STM32L0 - Cortex M0+ Support

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:03 pm
by AlexfromGalax
Hey guys,

I'm planning to use a STM32L0 MCU in one of my new projects. I already have some experience with the STM32F4 and ChibiOS...
Are there any plans for the support of the new STM32L0 series?

Many thanks in advance..

Best
Alex

Re: STM32L0 - Cortex M0+ Support

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:22 pm
by Giovanni
Hi,

It is planned, I am waiting to see some hardware to test on.

Giovanni

Re: STM32L0 - Cortex M0+ Support

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:33 pm
by AlexfromGalax
Hey Giovanni,

thanks for the quick reply. I can send you a development board if you like...


Best
Alex

Re: STM32L0 - Cortex M0+ Support

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:44 pm
by Giovanni
Hi,

Thanks, I should receive some boards soon so there is no need.

Giovanni

Re: STM32L0 - Cortex M0+ Support

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:41 pm
by Giovanni
Hi Alex,

I haven't received the board yet, and Farnell does not stock it, if your offer is still valid I would accept one.

Giovanni

Re: STM32L0 - Cortex M0+ Support

Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:06 am
by kulve
Any updates? Especially related to STM32L0 Nucleo boards.

Re: STM32L0 - Cortex M0+ Support

Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:25 am
by Giovanni
Hi,

I still don't have any board to test on, I made a first analysis on the RM and I don't see any difficulties except, may be, add support for those LP peripherals.

The only problem I can see is the missing support in OpenOCD 0.8.0.

Giovanni

Re: STM32L0 - Cortex M0+ Support

Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:30 pm
by Noname
Hello

Do you also plan to support the Nucleo boards?
It could be interesting since ST are also releasing X-NUCLEO expansion shields (BT LE, NFC,...), and the boards are also cheaper.

http://www.st.com/web/catalog/tools/FM1 ... 7/PF260001

Re: STM32L0 - Cortex M0+ Support

Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:31 pm
by Giovanni
Nucleo boards are already supported in 2.6.5 and 3.0.0.

Giovanni

Re: STM32L0 - Cortex M0+ Support

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:43 am
by efuentes