Page 1 of 1

chibios slideshow

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:37 pm
by alex31
Hello, i will give a course on embedded computing for small uav autopilots, there will be course and practical work on stm32 devboard.
I plan to use chibios and wanted to know (before reinventing the wheel) if there is already available slide-show presenting basics of the RTOS and HAL part ?

Alexandre

Re: chibios slideshow

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:50 pm
by TexZK
User tinito has made some juicy slides for an university course. I can't find them right now, I bet I've seen them somewhere in the ChibiOS website too.

EDIT: See the following post for an old presentation. IIRC, he updated it somewhere else.
http://forum.chibios.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=479&start=10#p6050

Re: chibios slideshow

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:11 pm
by Giovanni
Hi,

I made slides for some trainings: https://sourceforge.net/p/chibios/svn/H ... s/various/

You could also use parts of the book material if you wish.

Giovanni

Re: chibios slideshow

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:30 pm
by alex31
I made slides for some trainings: https://sourceforge.net/p/chibios/svn/H ... s/various/


It's exactly what i searched, just have to translate in french and it will save me precious time

Thanks !

By the way, we have designed our own devboard, with 100 pins stm32f4, and few peripherals, but none of them
are routed, so all the pins can be configured and connected with female-female wires to peripherals (led, switch, potentiometer, pullup, joystick, breadboard, speaker, serial screen, half bridge, imu, barometer, speaker)
there is also a blackmagic probe clone builtin on the board so debug and flash is easy. We have ask a french company to build this devboard for us, and since
we are working with our school to gain permission to release the hardware design with gpl license, the french maker should
add this board to their catalog. I will advertise here if we succeed ...

all the training courses are based on this board, and will be released if we succeed with our idea to release this stuff gpl.

Alexandre

Re: chibios slideshow

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:07 pm
by Giovanni
Cool, add it to the user projects forum. I am thinking to create a catalog of ChibiOS-based projects at some point.

Giovanni