Page 1 of 1

The FatFS topic

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:54 am
by Giovanni
I just integrated the latest FatFS 0.9: http://elm-chan.org/fsw/ff/00index_e.html

Now it is better supported and the integration files are shared into ./os/various/fatfs_bindings. The ffconf.h configuration file is now application-specific.

Giovanni

Re: The FatFS topic

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:10 pm
by barthess
Why were you deleted ffconf.h and 00readme.txt from archive?

Re: The FatFS topic

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:16 pm
by Giovanni
ffconf because it must be placed in the application directory, it would conflict, the readme... an error, I will add it again.

Giovanni

Re: The FatFS topic

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:30 pm
by barthess
Giovanni wrote:ffconf because it must be placed in the application directory

Understand. But we must have default ffconf.h somewhere and let know to users, where file can be found and where it must be placed.

Re: The FatFS topic

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:38 pm
by Giovanni
It is in the demos, anyway, I added it again but renamed.

Giovanni

Re: The FatFS topic

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:14 pm
by barthess
I have updated testhal/STM32F4xx/SDC.

Giovanni, what the better value for

Code: Select all

#define _WORD_ACCESS   1
in ffconf.h in context of ChibiOS functionality? Test passes successfully in both cases (0 and 1).

Re: The FatFS topic

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:28 pm
by Giovanni
I think it works on CM3 but it would fail on ARM7 so I went for the safer option.

Giovanni

Re: The FatFS topic

Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:45 am
by Badger
The latest fatfs archive is named "fatfs-0.9-patched.zip.zip" (two .zip) in the repo. I assume that's not intentional!

Re: The FatFS topic

Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:45 pm
by Giovanni
Fixed :-)

Giovanni

Re: The FatFS topic

Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:53 pm
by Exeland
The latest fatfs by link, now it support ExtFAT - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxuOQR ... sp=sharing