STM32F407 demos
Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:03 am
Hi,
I previously had the 407 demo running but having just got a new clone of svn it does not seem functional.
svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/chibios/svn/trunk chibios-svn
I see two demos which seem relevant to this board:
RT-STM32F407-DISCOVERY , the readme here seems to forget to say anything useful about what it does, so a little hard to know what to expect.
** TARGET **
The demo runs on an ST STM32F4-Discovery board.
** The Demo **
** Build Procedure **
RT-STM32F407-DISCOVERY-G++ : this one blinks the leds but I don't see any response to the accelerometer, neither do I seem to get a device on the OTG. The 429-Disco demo does produce a /dev/ACMtty0 device. Does this board work in a similar way?
Thanks for any clarifications.
I previously had the 407 demo running but having just got a new clone of svn it does not seem functional.
svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/chibios/svn/trunk chibios-svn
I see two demos which seem relevant to this board:
RT-STM32F407-DISCOVERY , the readme here seems to forget to say anything useful about what it does, so a little hard to know what to expect.
** TARGET **
The demo runs on an ST STM32F4-Discovery board.
** The Demo **
** Build Procedure **
RT-STM32F407-DISCOVERY-G++ : this one blinks the leds but I don't see any response to the accelerometer, neither do I seem to get a device on the OTG. The 429-Disco demo does produce a /dev/ACMtty0 device. Does this board work in a similar way?
Thanks for any clarifications.