UTs framework for ChibiOS/HAL base project
Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:21 pm
Hi,
Sorry for the very generic subject topic but I did not find any relevant, yet opened thread covering it. So the question is if anyone knows a good UTs framework which can be easily setup up with ChibiOS/HAL base related projects. I'm interested in execution of UTs natively on the host initially. Running UTs in some emulation environment would be good as well. Already started evaluation of Ceedling build system (this is conjunction of Unity, CMock & CException) but struggling a lot to make it working with my project (ChibiOS/NIL + HAL).
Sorry for the very generic subject topic but I did not find any relevant, yet opened thread covering it. So the question is if anyone knows a good UTs framework which can be easily setup up with ChibiOS/HAL base related projects. I'm interested in execution of UTs natively on the host initially. Running UTs in some emulation environment would be good as well. Already started evaluation of Ceedling build system (this is conjunction of Unity, CMock & CException) but struggling a lot to make it working with my project (ChibiOS/NIL + HAL).