Page 1 of 1
Support for new AT32F4 blackpill?
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:23 pm
by girishji
Just wondering if anyone is working on this. I am referring to new blackpill from WeAct studios available on aliexpress. Any pointers as to how to get started.
Re: Support for new AT32F4 blackpill?
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:19 pm
by Giovanni
Hi,
Not in my plans currently, not sure if it is supported in the community repo.
Giovanni
Re: Support for new AT32F4 blackpill?
Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:59 am
by HorrorTroll
girishji wrote:Just wondering if anyone is working on this. I am referring to new blackpill from WeAct studios available on aliexpress. Any pointers as to how to get started.
I'm sorry for bump this old post, but has there any lately update about this one? As i know that the MCU is just using STM32F103 Peripheral Library with USB DFU supported
I've been try copy USBv1 and GPIOv1 from STM32 LLD to contrib, then i try to compile with QMK and it does boot up.
Re: Support for new AT32F4 blackpill?
Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:22 pm
by billr
HorrorTroll, have you made any further progress with the Black Pill? Are you using the F401 or F411 version? I'm thinking of using the F411 version for a new project and I used ChibiOS years ago and would like to use it again.
Re: Support for new AT32F4 blackpill?
Posted: Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:10 pm
by HorrorTroll
billr wrote:HorrorTroll, have you made any further progress with the Black Pill? Are you using the F401 or F411 version? I'm thinking of using the F411 version for a new project and I used ChibiOS years ago and would like to use it again.
For the Black Pill using AT32F403A? No, I'm not getting any further progress yet. The clock and manager code is really messed up, somehow many function like crystal-less not working. But yeah, F401 or F411 Black Pill should be a better way to use for now.
Re: Support for new AT32F4 blackpill?
Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:03 pm
by russian
We've made some AT32F35 progress see
https://github.com/dron0gus/ChibiOS
Re: Support for new AT32F4 blackpill?
Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:49 am
by HorrorTroll
Sorry for bump this old post. But I've been working with chinese guy to do porting AT32F415 series. It been already done for a while, if need you can take a look on here.
https://github.com/ChibiOS/ChibiOS-Cont ... ports/AT32There will be more chip support on future, since I'm just got AT32F403A blackpill and AT32F405 devboard.
Re: Support for new AT32F4 blackpill?
Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:03 pm
by emmayashri
Hey hi, this is very interesting discussion.