two USB CDC with shell - only one working
Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:55 pm
Hello everybody.
I am trying to get the USB_CDC_IAD from the testhal dir to work on my F411CE board. I already got it working on a F303 Nucleo (i had to port it from Discovery F303 to Nucleo64 F303) and it works as it should. I have two shells in two ttyACM ports.
I use a "Blackpill" board with a F411CE chip and made a board file and a mcuconf file.
I get two ttyACM ports in linux (ttyACM0 and ttyACM1), i can open both with picocom (picocom /dev/ttyACM0) and i can connect with the board.
On ttyACM0 i get the shell prompt, but on ttyACM1 i get nothing. I can type but i get nothing back, no echo, but the port stys open and the shell on ttyACM0 works fine.
"threads" on ttyACM0 shows:
.
I also checked if i may be got a fake F411CE and used linker script and clock settings from the F401CC but no luck.
It just seems i can get any data through the second channel.
Anybody have any ideas?
It would be much appreciated, i am sitting on this since three days.
-robert.
I am trying to get the USB_CDC_IAD from the testhal dir to work on my F411CE board. I already got it working on a F303 Nucleo (i had to port it from Discovery F303 to Nucleo64 F303) and it works as it should. I have two shells in two ttyACM ports.
I use a "Blackpill" board with a F411CE chip and made a board file and a mcuconf file.
I get two ttyACM ports in linux (ttyACM0 and ttyACM1), i can open both with picocom (picocom /dev/ttyACM0) and i can connect with the board.
On ttyACM0 i get the shell prompt, but on ttyACM1 i get nothing. I can type but i get nothing back, no echo, but the port stys open and the shell on ttyACM0 works fine.
"threads" on ttyACM0 shows:
.
I also checked if i may be got a fake F411CE and used linker script and clock settings from the F401CC but no luck.
It just seems i can get any data through the second channel.
Anybody have any ideas?
It would be much appreciated, i am sitting on this since three days.
-robert.