Page 1 of 1
Add STM32F765II configuration in chibios
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2025 11:32 am
by karthik
Hi.,
I want to create a project by using STM32F765II in chibios. Help me to create a configuration file for the STM32F765 controller.
Thank You.,
Regards
Karthik
Re: Add STM32F765II configuration in chibios
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2025 2:54 pm
by Giovanni
Hi,
Use the one for the F767.
Giovanni
Re: Add STM32F765II configuration in chibios
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2025 5:46 am
by karthik
I have selected the STM32F767 controller, I wrote blink led code and compiled, flashed the hex file to the controller, but the code is doesn't execute.
Re: Add STM32F765II configuration in chibios
Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2025 11:37 am
by karthik
defining Pins initialization is working but inside the main functions are not working. suggest me the solution. Same code i flashed to stm32f767 board led is blinking but the problem is not working in stm32f765 controller.
Re: Add STM32F765II configuration in chibios
Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2025 12:35 pm
by Giovanni
Hi,
I don't have elements to make a suggestion sorry. Are you sure your board works with the same parameter of that F767? clocks mainly.
Giovanni
Re: Add STM32F765II configuration in chibios
Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2025 7:01 am
by karthik
I found the problem and rectified.
Thank You