Hello
I'm currently working on the chibios port for the AVR based microcontrollers.
I implemented the low level driver for the ADC, PWM and the SPI, I'll write
the GPT driver in the next days.
The port should work on all microcontrollers in the megaAVR family and
it's compatible with the arduino boards.
At the moment I tested it only on atmega328p (arduino 2009), atmega644 and
atmega2560 (arduino mega)
The repository is at
https://github.com/matteoserva/ChibiOS-AVR
Any comments, remarks and support are very welcome
megaAVR port
Moderator: tfAteba
- Giovanni
- Site Admin
- Posts: 14891
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
- Has thanked: 1202 times
- Been thanked: 996 times
Re: megaAVR port
This looks interesting. Will this ever find it's way into the ChibiOS/RT repo, Giovanni?
~ Tectu
~ Tectu
- Giovanni
- Site Admin
- Posts: 14891
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
- Has thanked: 1202 times
- Been thanked: 996 times
Re: megaAVR port
Contributions have to be handled by the contributors this is why this forum exists, I cannot test all the contributed code much less support it, I thought this point was clear.
Giovanni
Giovanni
Re: megaAVR port
Yes, I took this the wrong way. I am sorry 
Everything is clear and will be handled as discussed.
~ Tectu
Everything is clear and will be handled as discussed.
~ Tectu