Hi,
Now f_open,f_read,f_close functions are working.But f_write function still gives disk error.This error is causing by the 'create chain' function.Internally this is causing by "get_fat" function,
case FS_FAT32 :
test3 = move_window(fs, fs->fatbase + (clst / (SS(fs) / 4)));
This move_window ...
Search found 4 matches
- Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:05 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: STM32F4XX MMC/SDC driver status
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9650
- Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:04 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: STM32F4XX MMC/SDC driver status
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9650
Re: STM32F4XX MMC/SDC driver status
hi
Im integrating micro sd card to stm32f4 discovery board using SDC driver.Initially I formatted the sd card uisng FAT32 and called sdcConnect(&SDCD1) function ,it returns zero and then I'm trying to mount the file system using f_mount(0, &SDC_FS);This function returns FR_OK.After that when I ...
Im integrating micro sd card to stm32f4 discovery board using SDC driver.Initially I formatted the sd card uisng FAT32 and called sdcConnect(&SDCD1) function ,it returns zero and then I'm trying to mount the file system using f_mount(0, &SDC_FS);This function returns FR_OK.After that when I ...
- Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:52 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Please add TIMx 3 and 4 support into ICU driver...
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5417
Re: Please add TIMx 3 and 4 support into ICU driver...
Ok..Thanks for the reply.Can you tell me why channel 3 and 4 is not implemented in ICU driver?If this is already discussed in forum ,please refer me the link.
- Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:56 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Please add TIMx 3 and 4 support into ICU driver...
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5417
Re: Please add TIMx 3 and 4 support into ICU driver...
Hi,
I'm new to chibios.I have some doubt about ICU driver.I'm using timer 5 for ICU.Is it possible to get width of input applied to channel 1 and channel 2 simultaneously using the pins PA0 and PA1?
I'm new to chibios.I have some doubt about ICU driver.I'm using timer 5 for ICU.Is it possible to get width of input applied to channel 1 and channel 2 simultaneously using the pins PA0 and PA1?