Hi,
Is there any example with USB Host? this would be really helpful.
Cahya
Search found 8 matches
- Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:53 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: CMSIS RTOS
- Replies: 16
- Views: 17516
- Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:32 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: stm32f4: fatfs doesn't work together with mems accelerator
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3852
Re: stm32f4: fatfs doesn't work together with mems accelerat
both mems and fatfs can work now simultaneously after I changed dma configuration of SPI1 in mcuconf.h:
does it make sense why it works now?
Code: Select all
-#define STM32_SPI_SPI1_TX_DMA_STREAM STM32_DMA_STREAM_ID(2, 3)
+#define STM32_SPI_SPI1_TX_DMA_STREAM STM32_DMA_STREAM_ID(2, 5)
does it make sense why it works now?
- Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:23 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: stm32f4: fatfs doesn't work together with mems accelerator
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3852
Re: stm32f4: fatfs doesn't work together with mems accelerat
I tried to increase the stack size from 128 to 256 bytes, but there is no change with the issue.
I tried also to enable following debug options in chconf:
CH_DBG_SYSTEM_STATE_CHECK, CH_DBG_ENABLE_CHECKS, CH_DBG_ENABLE_STACK_CHECK and CH_DBG_FILL_THREADS
But I don't know yet what should I check and ...
I tried also to enable following debug options in chconf:
CH_DBG_SYSTEM_STATE_CHECK, CH_DBG_ENABLE_CHECKS, CH_DBG_ENABLE_STACK_CHECK and CH_DBG_FILL_THREADS
But I don't know yet what should I check and ...
- Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:48 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: stm32f4: fatfs doesn't work together with mems accelerator
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3852
stm32f4: fatfs doesn't work together with mems accelerator
Hi,
I want to use sdcard and mems accelerator on stm32f4 discovery. For this purpose I use DM-STF4BB baseboard and it's board files. I use also the fatfs demo from m, and put MEMS code on top of it.
But it seems that fatfs and mems can't work together, either only fatfs, or mems, but not both. It ...
I want to use sdcard and mems accelerator on stm32f4 discovery. For this purpose I use DM-STF4BB baseboard and it's board files. I use also the fatfs demo from m, and put MEMS code on top of it.
But it seems that fatfs and mems can't work together, either only fatfs, or mems, but not both. It ...
- Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:34 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: STM32F429 Discovery and Audio
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4285
Re: STM32F429 Discovery and Audio
Thank, I didn't check it 
- Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:53 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: STM32F429 Discovery and Audio
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4285
Re: STM32F429 Discovery and Audio
Thanks for the info. I read that the board has also Serial Audio Interface (SAI),
where can I get some information about it?
where can I get some information about it?
- Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:37 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: STM32F429 Discovery and Audio
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4285
STM32F429 Discovery and Audio
Hi,
It seems the STM32F429 Discovery doesn't have the audio DAC (CS43L22) anymore. What can I do if I want to have
audio with this board? Would it be possible to use the teensy audio adapter board (https://www.pjrc.com/store/teensy3_audio.html)
with this discovery board? is there any other better solution? Thanks.
LittelKoala
It seems the STM32F429 Discovery doesn't have the audio DAC (CS43L22) anymore. What can I do if I want to have
audio with this board? Would it be possible to use the teensy audio adapter board (https://www.pjrc.com/store/teensy3_audio.html)
with this discovery board? is there any other better solution? Thanks.
LittelKoala
- Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:19 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: STM32 USB Host?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 19239
Re: STM32 USB Host?
Hi, is there any progress about this USB Host? would be great to have it.
Cheers.
Cheers.