Hi,
It seems the STM32F429 Discovery doesn't have the audio DAC (CS43L22) anymore. What can I do if I want to have
audio with this board? Would it be possible to use the teensy audio adapter board (https://www.pjrc.com/store/teensy3_audio.html)
with this discovery board? is there any other better solution? Thanks.
LittelKoala
STM32F429 Discovery and Audio
Moderators: RoccoMarco, lbednarz, tfAteba
- Giovanni
- Site Admin
- Posts: 14891
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
- Has thanked: 1202 times
- Been thanked: 996 times
Re: STM32F429 Discovery and Audio
Several solutions actually, you could use DACs (driver not complete however) or PWMs as DACs.
That board could work too using the I2S driver but never tried it. Note the I2S driver is only present in 3.0 and not fully tested.
Giovanni
That board could work too using the I2S driver but never tried it. Note the I2S driver is only present in 3.0 and not fully tested.
Giovanni
-
littlekoala
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:15 pm
Re: STM32F429 Discovery and Audio
Thanks for the info. I read that the board has also Serial Audio Interface (SAI),
where can I get some information about it?
where can I get some information about it?
- Giovanni
- Site Admin
- Posts: 14891
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
- Has thanked: 1202 times
- Been thanked: 996 times
-
littlekoala
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:15 pm