Search found 22 matches
- Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:10 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: STM32F72x support
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5435
Re: STM32F72x support
That would be awesome!
- Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:39 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: STM32F72x support
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5435
STM32F72x support
Hi Giovanni!
Do you intend to add STM32F72x support to ChibiOS? There is already a NUCLEO:
http://www.st.com/en/evaluation-tools/nucleo-f722ze.html
I want to use the STM32F722RE for my project.
Cheers,
Jörg
Do you intend to add STM32F72x support to ChibiOS? There is already a NUCLEO:
http://www.st.com/en/evaluation-tools/nucleo-f722ze.html
I want to use the STM32F722RE for my project.
Cheers,
Jörg
- Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:11 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: USB disturbing DMA2 transactions
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2050
USB disturbing DMA2 transactions
Hi!
this thread is related to my previous one about bit-banging some GPIO using DMA2: http://www.chibios.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3778
When I am using USB (FS) the DMA2-transactions become disturbed randomly.
This article describes a similar issue: m
Please see the last plot on the bottom ...
this thread is related to my previous one about bit-banging some GPIO using DMA2: http://www.chibios.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3778
When I am using USB (FS) the DMA2-transactions become disturbed randomly.
This article describes a similar issue: m
Please see the last plot on the bottom ...
- Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:14 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Using DMA for Bit-Banging Pulse Pattern on GPIO
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6273
Re: Using DMA for Bit-Banging Pulse Pattern on GPIO
Yay! I solved this: Apparently, DMA1 cannot access the GPIO registers. DMA2 works!
"Figure 33. System implementation of the two DMA controllers" provides the hint: "The DMA1 controller AHB peripheral port is not connected to the bus matrix like DMA2 controller. As a result, only DMA2 streams are ...
"Figure 33. System implementation of the two DMA controllers" provides the hint: "The DMA1 controller AHB peripheral port is not connected to the bus matrix like DMA2 controller. As a result, only DMA2 streams are ...
- Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:33 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Using DMA for Bit-Banging Pulse Pattern on GPIO
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6273
Using DMA for Bit-Banging Pulse Pattern on GPIO
Hi,
I want to use DMA to generate some custom pulse pattern. Now, I'd like to modify my WS2812-LED-Driver for STM32F4 for that purpose.
Here is how it works so far:
dmaStreamAllocate(WS2812_DMA_STREAM, 10, NULL, NULL);
dmaStreamSetPeripheral(WS2812_DMA_STREAM, &(WS2812_PWMD.tim->CCR[WS2812 ...
I want to use DMA to generate some custom pulse pattern. Now, I'd like to modify my WS2812-LED-Driver for STM32F4 for that purpose.
Here is how it works so far:
dmaStreamAllocate(WS2812_DMA_STREAM, 10, NULL, NULL);
dmaStreamSetPeripheral(WS2812_DMA_STREAM, &(WS2812_PWMD.tim->CCR[WS2812 ...
- Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:02 am
- Forum: User Projects
- Topic: WS2812 LEDs - Driver
- Replies: 16
- Views: 20734
Re: WS2812 LEDs - Driver
Hi,
here is a demo that works for STM32F4: https://github.com/joewa/WS2812-LED-Driver_ChibiOS
Cheers,
Jörg
here is a demo that works for STM32F4: https://github.com/joewa/WS2812-LED-Driver_ChibiOS
Cheers,
Jörg
- Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:02 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Extended ADC driver for sync start by EXTTRIG
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2434
Extended ADC driver for sync start by EXTTRIG
Hello Giovanni,
Finally, I succeeded implementing what I wanted: Starting the ADC in continuous circular mode by a timer. Doing so, all ADC values which are read now, are EXACTLY matching the timer values of the timer which triggered the ADC conversion. I.e. the timer becomes the absolute time ...
Finally, I succeeded implementing what I wanted: Starting the ADC in continuous circular mode by a timer. Doing so, all ADC values which are read now, are EXACTLY matching the timer values of the timer which triggered the ADC conversion. I.e. the timer becomes the absolute time ...
- Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:19 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Triggering EXT ADC using a DMA event on TIM update
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2506
Triggering EXT ADC using a DMA event on TIM update
Hi,
since I am afraid it can become really tricky I guess its wort the new thread...
Still working on the motor controller, I found this document, how ADC sampling is done in the STM32 PMSM FOC SDK, which is unfortunately not open source.
http://www.st.com/st-web-ui/static/active/en ...
since I am afraid it can become really tricky I guess its wort the new thread...
Still working on the motor controller, I found this document, how ADC sampling is done in the STM32 PMSM FOC SDK, which is unfortunately not open source.
http://www.st.com/st-web-ui/static/active/en ...
- Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:28 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Periodic ADC readout
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6798
Re: Periodic ADC readout
Did you already succeed to make hardware EXT trigger working?
If possible, I would like to trigger the conversion with more than one sample (500+) in scan mode to sample a few inputs.
I have been trying this for some time now: http://forum.chibios.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=16&t ...
If possible, I would like to trigger the conversion with more than one sample (500+) in scan mode to sample a few inputs.
I have been trying this for some time now: http://forum.chibios.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=16&t ...
- Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:08 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Debugging using black magic probe
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10789
Re: Debugging using black magic probe
Although I am still new to microcontroller programming it's working fine for me! It is very fast and you can set (conditional) breakpoints at runtime and inspect variables. But I have to admitt since I have not used the Chibios-specific features of OpenOCD I don't know what I am missing...
I would ...
I would ...