Search found 47 matches
- Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:11 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Getting started with the STM32F072B-Discovery
- Replies: 25
- Views: 12564
Re: Getting started with the STM32F072B-Discovery
Thanks, It works!
- Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:49 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Getting started with the STM32F072B-Discovery
- Replies: 25
- Views: 12564
Re: Getting started with the STM32F072B-Discovery
And what files need to change the DMA channels?
- Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:56 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Getting started with the STM32F072B-Discovery
- Replies: 25
- Views: 12564
Re: Getting started with the STM32F072B-Discovery
Good afternoon.
If I use in the project (built on ChibiOS v16.1.3) USART1 and I2C1 - USART1 not work. Please tell me where to fix it?
Thank you!
If I use in the project (built on ChibiOS v16.1.3) USART1 and I2C1 - USART1 not work. Please tell me where to fix it?
Thank you!
- Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:57 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Getting started with the STM32F072B-Discovery
- Replies: 25
- Views: 12564
Re: Getting started with the STM32F072B-Discovery
You're right, open circuit measurements. Thank you!
- Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:08 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Getting started with the STM32F072B-Discovery
- Replies: 25
- Views: 12564
Re: Getting started with the STM32F072B-Discovery
Yes,
const ADCConversionGroup adcgrpcfg1 = {
.circular = TRUE, // FALSE,
.num_channels = 1,
.end_cb = adccb, // NULL,
.error_cb = adcerrorcallback,
.cfgr1 = ADC_CFGR1_EXTSEL_SRC (3) | ADC_CFGR1_EXTEN_RISING | ADC_CFGR1_RES_12BIT | ADC_CFGR1_DISCEN,
.tr = ADC_TR (0, 0)
.smpr = ADC_SMPR_SMP ...
const ADCConversionGroup adcgrpcfg1 = {
.circular = TRUE, // FALSE,
.num_channels = 1,
.end_cb = adccb, // NULL,
.error_cb = adcerrorcallback,
.cfgr1 = ADC_CFGR1_EXTSEL_SRC (3) | ADC_CFGR1_EXTEN_RISING | ADC_CFGR1_RES_12BIT | ADC_CFGR1_DISCEN,
.tr = ADC_TR (0, 0)
.smpr = ADC_SMPR_SMP ...
- Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:01 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Getting started with the STM32F072B-Discovery
- Replies: 25
- Views: 12564
Re: Getting started with the STM32F072B-Discovery
Good afternoon.
Connected to the input STM32F072C8 GPIOA1 source voltage and try to measure it with the ADC. To measure some nonsense, but not what I connect. But if I measure the same input voltage GPIOB1, all measured well. What could be the inlet GPIOA1?
Connected to the input STM32F072C8 GPIOA1 source voltage and try to measure it with the ADC. To measure some nonsense, but not what I connect. But if I measure the same input voltage GPIOB1, all measured well. What could be the inlet GPIOA1?
- Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:24 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: [INFO] Watchdog driver added
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3889
Re: [INFO] Watchdog driver added
I use the driver for STM32F407. He began to work only when I comment out the line:
// while (wdgp-> wdg-> SR! = 0)
//;
// while (wdgp-> wdg-> SR! = 0)
//;
- Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:21 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Getting started with the STM32F072B-Discovery
- Replies: 25
- Views: 12564
Re: Getting started with the STM32F072B-Discovery
Everything is working. I have had
.circular = FALSE, and it is necessary
.circular = TRUE,
Thank you!
.circular = FALSE, and it is necessary
.circular = TRUE,
Thank you!
- Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:44 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Getting started with the STM32F072B-Discovery
- Replies: 25
- Views: 12564
Re: Getting started with the STM32F072B-Discovery
It does not work, even though it feels like you. Upon entering the interrupt handler (adcb) look at the contents of the register of CR and see what ADSTART bit = 0 (reset).
- Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:59 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Getting started with the STM32F072B-Discovery
- Replies: 25
- Views: 12564
Re: Getting started with the STM32F072B-Discovery
Can I use this mode of ADC with the following parameters:
#define ADC_GRP1_NUM_CHANNELS 1
#define ADC_GRP1_BUF_DEPTH 1
???
#define ADC_GRP1_NUM_CHANNELS 1
#define ADC_GRP1_BUF_DEPTH 1
???