Hi Mobyfab,
Many thanks for your DAC driver!
As Giovanni and you sugguested, I have add the driver-path to SRC and INC in makefile and included the header drivers.h in my main.c. Although compilation generates no error, I still could't get my dac on STM32F4 to work. There's one wired thing that ...
Search found 5 matches
- Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:58 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: DAC error for STM32F4 discovery
- Replies: 13
- Views: 11968
- Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:30 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: DAC error for STM32F4 discovery
- Replies: 13
- Views: 11968
Re: DAC error for STM32F4 discovery
Hey,
I moved DAC along with other drivers to this repo:
m
The example will need some changes as it doesn't use HAL but DRIVER.
Let me know if you have any problems with it.
You can also do as Giovanni said, it should get it working
Hi mobyfab,
Thanks for providing the DAC driver. You made my ...
I moved DAC along with other drivers to this repo:
m
The example will need some changes as it doesn't use HAL but DRIVER.
Let me know if you have any problems with it.
You can also do as Giovanni said, it should get it working
Hi mobyfab,
Thanks for providing the DAC driver. You made my ...
- Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:27 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: DAC error for STM32F4 discovery
- Replies: 13
- Views: 11968
Re: DAC error for STM32F4 discovery
Giovanni wrote:Hi,
Try adding that variable to the stm32_registry.h file, it is supposed to be there, of course also mark the DAC as present.
Giovanni
Thanks for your suggestion. I will modify the corresponding headers and see if I can make it work.
- Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:14 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: DAC error for STM32F4 discovery
- Replies: 13
- Views: 11968
DAC error for STM32F4 discovery
Hi,
I have been working on a DAC driver recently and came across a compile error.
I'm using STM32F4 discovery board which has 2 DAC channels and chibiOS RT from m.
As a newbie to chibiOS, I first tried the DAC example from m.
But the DAC doesn't compile.
The error message is like below ...
I have been working on a DAC driver recently and came across a compile error.
I'm using STM32F4 discovery board which has 2 DAC channels and chibiOS RT from m.
As a newbie to chibiOS, I first tried the DAC example from m.
But the DAC doesn't compile.
The error message is like below ...
- Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:51 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: DAC driver for the STM32
- Replies: 48
- Views: 37903
Re: DAC driver for the STM32
Hi,
I have started working on the dac driver recently to build a random waveform generator when I saw your post.
As a newbie to chibiOS, I tried to look at your code but it seems that the git links you provided have expired.
Could you kindly send me your implementation of the dac driver? I would ...
I have started working on the dac driver recently to build a random waveform generator when I saw your post.
As a newbie to chibiOS, I tried to look at your code but it seems that the git links you provided have expired.
Could you kindly send me your implementation of the dac driver? I would ...