Try to test with 2.6.9 - same result.
All debug options in chconf.h was enabled.
RAM - ok.
Seems that happens one of unknown MIException while
getMemories()[0].getData() or (i < data.length)
Seems it would be a good idea to print MIException string with the "error reading memory ...
Search found 3 matches
- Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:38 am
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: Eclipse debug plugin for ChibiOS/RT
- Replies: 74
- Views: 62960
- Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:02 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: Eclipse debug plugin for ChibiOS/RT
- Replies: 74
- Views: 62960
Re: Eclipse debug plugin for ChibiOS/RT
Permanently got "error reading memory at 536......." with "p_stklimit" address from one of last threads in rlist order.
When I using just a few threads (9-10 threads) Debug plugin works fine. When I start increasing thread count in my app (11-13 threads) - always got "error reading memory at" with ...
When I using just a few threads (9-10 threads) Debug plugin works fine. When I start increasing thread count in my app (11-13 threads) - always got "error reading memory at" with ...
- Fri May 29, 2015 10:16 am
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: Serial over USB driver on STM32, cable unplug detecting
- Replies: 30
- Views: 25026
Re: Serial over USB driver on STM32, cable unplug detecting
In current version of 2.6.x, STM32 usb_lld.c usb event USB_EVENT_SUSPEND no handling more. How to realize USB cable unplug event in this case? 5V monitoring not so clean way. Why this event handling removed?