Thank you for the information. I will have to look at his more. If changing the prescaler register doesn't mess up my I2C communication then I might just change it and only for programming this project.
I still don't understand why if it is configuring the compare interrupt at half of 0xFF it isn ...
Search found 3 matches
- Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:02 am
- Forum: AVR Support
- Topic: ChibiOS on Arduino < 1024uS thread interval possible?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6786
- Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:38 am
- Forum: AVR Support
- Topic: ChibiOS on Arduino < 1024uS thread interval possible?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6786
Re: ChibiOS on Arduino < 1024uS thread interval possible?
Yes, i have the correct board selected in the IDE.
- Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:21 pm
- Forum: AVR Support
- Topic: ChibiOS on Arduino < 1024uS thread interval possible?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6786
ChibiOS on Arduino < 1024uS thread interval possible?
Hello,
I'm using ChibiOS on a Arduino Pro Mini 3.3V @ 8MHz. I'm trying to run an SD data logger that logs some I2C sensor data to an SD card every 1.5ms. Using the data logger example as a base I got it all working fine with no overruns, but no matter what I do I can't get it to log faster than 1 ...
I'm using ChibiOS on a Arduino Pro Mini 3.3V @ 8MHz. I'm trying to run an SD data logger that logs some I2C sensor data to an SD card every 1.5ms. Using the data logger example as a base I got it all working fine with no overruns, but no matter what I do I can't get it to log faster than 1 ...