Okay I made the upgrade to the unstable branch. Unfortunately I won't have access to an oscilloscope for some time now, can you tell me if the syntax I used to configure the complementary output mode correct?
static PWMConfig pwm1cfg = {
8000000, /* 8MHz PWM clock frequency. */
US2ST(20 ...
Search found 9 matches
- Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:57 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: STM32: Timer 1 PWM complementary outputs
- Replies: 7
- Views: 13879
- Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:15 am
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: STM32: Timer 1 PWM complementary outputs
- Replies: 7
- Views: 13879
Re: STM32: Timer 1 PWM complementary outputs
Well I was using the stable branch, sorry for that I never saw it in the documentation. I'll try it out!
- Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:05 am
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: STM32: Timer 1 PWM complementary outputs
- Replies: 7
- Views: 13879
STM32: Timer 1 PWM complementary outputs
Hello,
I am currently trying to generate triphased PWM on a STM32 using Timer 1. I sucessfully generated the signals on the positive outputs. Now I'm trying to find out if the complementary output feature is implemented in ChibiOS. I've been searching for some time now and I can't seem to find it ...
I am currently trying to generate triphased PWM on a STM32 using Timer 1. I sucessfully generated the signals on the positive outputs. Now I'm trying to find out if the complementary output feature is implemented in ChibiOS. I've been searching for some time now and I can't seem to find it ...
- Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:44 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: Waking up a thread from an interrupt handler
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3119
Waking up a thread from an interrupt handler
Hello,
I am trying to use the method proposed in this tutorial but I can't make it work. The reason is there is apparently no member of the thread structure called p_rdymsg and no such state as PRSUSPENDED.
I replaced both by p_msg and THD_STATE_SUSPENDED respectively, but I wanted to be sure I ...
I am trying to use the method proposed in this tutorial but I can't make it work. The reason is there is apparently no member of the thread structure called p_rdymsg and no such state as PRSUSPENDED.
I replaced both by p_msg and THD_STATE_SUSPENDED respectively, but I wanted to be sure I ...
- Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:35 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: Problem importing a project in Eclipse
- Replies: 44
- Views: 40583
Re: Problem importing a project in Eclipse
I guess that's the issue, I should look into it! I'm using a demo for the moment, but the goal is ultimately to create my own application. BLDC motor control
EDIT: Ok i found it, it was indeed a problem with multiple definitions. I deleted every directory I'll never use in this project, it's way ...
EDIT: Ok i found it, it was indeed a problem with multiple definitions. I deleted every directory I'll never use in this project, it's way ...
- Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:14 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: Problem importing a project in Eclipse
- Replies: 44
- Views: 40583
Re: Problem importing a project in Eclipse
Okay this solves most of it, but then I get more errors, it never ends =P
For the moment, I include
- yagarto include files using Path and Symbols;
- OS files using:
Import_OS;
Import_Ext;
Import_Test;
Import_Board.
I obtain better results using the Path and Symbols method, so everything is ...
For the moment, I include
- yagarto include files using Path and Symbols;
- OS files using:
Import_OS;
Import_Ext;
Import_Test;
Import_Board.
I obtain better results using the Path and Symbols method, so everything is ...
- Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:50 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: Problem importing a project in Eclipse
- Replies: 44
- Views: 40583
Re: Problem importing a project in Eclipse
Mmh it clears some of the errors but not all of them. I need to link the project to test.h and to ff.h, should I use virtual folders too or the "Path and symbols" method? Thanks for the help, it's really amazing how fast you reply.
EDIT: I used a linked folder instead of a virtual folder. Does it ...
EDIT: I used a linked folder instead of a virtual folder. Does it ...
- Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:22 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: Problem importing a project in Eclipse
- Replies: 44
- Views: 40583
Re: Problem importing a project in Eclipse
That's the one I followed (among many others that led to the same result). I don't know why but Eclipse gives me an "undefined reference to xxx.h" with each include and errors relative to the declarations in those files (i.e. Eclipse does not find the files by himself, I have to insert them in the ...
- Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:09 am
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: Problem importing a project in Eclipse
- Replies: 44
- Views: 40583
Re: Problem importing a project in Eclipse
Hello there, I'm trying to do the same thing. I tried 2 solutions, the first is to include manually all the repertories including the .h files. This is pretty painful because you have to include one repertory for each file (worst case) because of the direct inclusion of the files. The other solution ...