Waking up a thread from an interrupt handler

ChibiOS public support forum for all topics not covered by a specific support forum.

Moderators: RoccoMarco, lbednarz, tfAteba

Post Reply
OlivierD
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:51 am

Waking up a thread from an interrupt handler

Post by OlivierD »

Hello,

I am trying to use the method proposed in this tutorial but I can't make it work. The reason is there is apparently no member of the thread structure called p_rdymsg and no such state as PRSUSPENDED.

I replaced both by p_msg and THD_STATE_SUSPENDED respectively, but I wanted to be sure I wasn't mistaking with this. Was there a change of version or anything since this tutorial is online?
User avatar
Giovanni
Site Admin
Posts: 14891
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
Has thanked: 1202 times
Been thanked: 996 times

Re: Waking up a thread from an interrupt handler

Post by Giovanni »

Hi, the tutorial is quite old and the code moves forward, anyway, PRSUSPENDED has been renamed THD_STATE_SUSPENDED, p_rdymsg is now within an union so refer to it as "tp->p_u.rdymsg". I will update the article too, thanks for reporting.

Giovanni
Post Reply