Search found 14 matches
- Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:08 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: STM32 code unstable on repository for a while
- Replies: 13
- Views: 11520
Re: STM32 code unstable on repository for a while
chnPut and chnGet are disappeared from io_channel with commit 35acf78f-673a-0410-8e92-d51de3d6d3f4, is normal?
- Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:34 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: ChibiOS/testhal/STM32F4xx/USB_CDC
- Replies: 36
- Views: 27873
Re: ChibiOS/testhal/STM32F4xx/USB_CDC
I've never cared about USB before. Is there now any working example, which demonstrates how to use the USB driver of ChibiOS to do some stuff like USB HID or something else?
There is testhal/STM32F1xx/USB_MSC but I don't know is working. Actually I see only USB-CDC.
Maybe someone also got a linux ...
There is testhal/STM32F1xx/USB_MSC but I don't know is working. Actually I see only USB-CDC.
Maybe someone also got a linux ...
- Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:01 am
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: ChibiOS/testhal/STM32F4xx/USB_CDC
- Replies: 36
- Views: 27873
Re: ChibiOS/testhal/STM32F4xx/USB_CDC
The default udev rules seem to prohibit accessing it as a normal user. but as root it worked:
sudo screen /dev/ttyACM0
the shell seemed to work.
On my linux I wrote a simple udev rule.
file /etc/udev/rules.d/99-usbdevice.rules
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ENV{DEVTYPE}=="usb_device", MODE="0666"
So all ...
sudo screen /dev/ttyACM0
the shell seemed to work.
On my linux I wrote a simple udev rule.
file /etc/udev/rules.d/99-usbdevice.rules
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ENV{DEVTYPE}=="usb_device", MODE="0666"
So all ...
- Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:50 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: ChibiOS/testhal/STM32F4xx/USB_CDC
- Replies: 36
- Views: 27873
Re: ChibiOS/testhal/STM32F4xx/USB_CDC
Hi Giovanni,
the usb driver, is it ready also for other applications?
For example: device usb hid (mouse or keyboard, or host usb hid attach a mouse or keyboard. device/host msd.
Thank you
EDIT
wrong word device usb not driver usb
the usb driver, is it ready also for other applications?
For example: device usb hid (mouse or keyboard, or host usb hid attach a mouse or keyboard. device/host msd.
Thank you
EDIT
wrong word device usb not driver usb
- Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:29 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: ChibiOS/testhal/STM32F4xx/USB_CDC
- Replies: 36
- Views: 27873
Re: ChibiOS/testhal/STM32F4xx/USB_CDC
Hi Giovanni,
thank you for your work!!!
Works, but there is a problem when I detach and attach usb cable, usb device is enumarated but read and write in serial usb doesn't work. After reset work again correctly. I'm testing in linux OS.
thank you for your work!!!
Works, but there is a problem when I detach and attach usb cable, usb device is enumarated but read and write in serial usb doesn't work. After reset work again correctly. I'm testing in linux OS.
- Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:32 pm
- Forum: LCD Driver and Graphic Framework
- Topic: GLCD and Touchpad Library
- Replies: 137
- Views: 118606
Re: GLCD and Touchpad Library
Also in the STM32F4 discovery, some PE pins are connected to the MEMS sensor: Precisely PE0, PE1 and PE3.
So I use PD0-PD3 to DB0-DB3 and PE4-PE15 to DB4-DB15 on the LCD.
I did not know this information. I will try with this configuration. So in STM32F4Discovery doesn't exist a GPIO with 16 Pad ...
So I use PD0-PD3 to DB0-DB3 and PE4-PE15 to DB4-DB15 on the LCD.
I did not know this information. I will try with this configuration. So in STM32F4Discovery doesn't exist a GPIO with 16 Pad ...
- Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:37 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: Replace for chioch.h in lastest ChibiOS
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2153
Replace for chioch.h in lastest ChibiOS
In the lastest ChibiOS chioch.h is disappeared, so also define as chIOPut, chIOPutTimeout, chIOWriteTimeout etc... doesn't exist more.
Can I replace them with functions in io_channel.h? In this include I see same functions renamed.
Thank you
Can I replace them with functions in io_channel.h? In this include I see same functions renamed.
Thank you
- Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:49 am
- Forum: LCD Driver and Graphic Framework
- Topic: GLCD and Touchpad Library
- Replies: 137
- Views: 118606
Re: GLCD and Touchpad Library
I tested and don't work very well in my environment, STM32F4Discovery + HY32D.
DeviceCode return me 0x8988 and not 0x8989, I checked many times connections on bit 0, but for device code give me 0 e not 1.
I changed the code and added 0x8988 so lcdInit setup my lcd and simple lcdClear works, but all ...
DeviceCode return me 0x8988 and not 0x8989, I checked many times connections on bit 0, but for device code give me 0 e not 1.
I changed the code and added 0x8988 so lcdInit setup my lcd and simple lcdClear works, but all ...
- Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:47 am
- Forum: LCD Driver and Graphic Framework
- Topic: GLCD and Touchpad Library
- Replies: 137
- Views: 118606
Re: GLCD and Touchpad Library
Sorry my question was very very stupid.
I don't know because my brain ignored the row readX().
Sorry for lost time.
Code: Select all
for(i=0; i<CONVERSIONS; i++) {
readX(); // dummy readout
results += readX(); // real read
}
I don't know because my brain ignored the row readX().
Sorry for lost time.
- Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:00 pm
- Forum: LCD Driver and Graphic Framework
- Topic: GLCD and Touchpad Library
- Replies: 137
- Views: 118606
Re: GLCD and Touchpad Library
Did you try out my library yet?
Not yet, I will try it shortly. I hope tomorrow.
Sorry I need a little information from you.
Where is "dummy readout before each "real" readout"? I can't understand.
readX or readY are simple spi operations:
- chip select
- send data
- read data
tpReadRealY or ...
Not yet, I will try it shortly. I hope tomorrow.
Sorry I need a little information from you.
Where is "dummy readout before each "real" readout"? I can't understand.
readX or readY are simple spi operations:
- chip select
- send data
- read data
tpReadRealY or ...