Hi Giovanni,
ST-Link from m is working from the command line:
c:\Program Files (x86)\STMicroelectronics\STM32 ST-LINK Utility\ST-LINK Utility>ST-LINK_CLI.exe -ME
STM32 ST-LINK CLI v1.9.0
STM32 ST-LINK Command Line Interface
Connected via SWD.
Connetion mode : Normal.
ST-LINK Firmware version ...
Search found 7 matches
- Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:42 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: New from ST: "Nucleo" boards
- Replies: 24
- Views: 21749
- Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:51 pm
- Forum: ChibiOS/NIL
- Topic: An Arduino Library for Nil RTOS
- Replies: 18
- Views: 29658
Re: An Arduino Library for Nil RTOS
Hi Giovanni,
it sounds good, thanks.
-Tommino
it sounds good, thanks.
-Tommino
- Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:15 pm
- Forum: ChibiOS/NIL
- Topic: An Arduino Library for Nil RTOS
- Replies: 18
- Views: 29658
Re: An Arduino Library for Nil RTOS
Hello,
is there any short-term plan to have latest NilRTOS version also for AVR, resp. directly for Arduino? I was trying to compile repository Nil version with help of old nilcore file(s) for AVR and it was not easy and I didn't finis it. Is somebody working on it already?
Thanks a lot!
Best ...
is there any short-term plan to have latest NilRTOS version also for AVR, resp. directly for Arduino? I was trying to compile repository Nil version with help of old nilcore file(s) for AVR and it was not easy and I didn't finis it. Is somebody working on it already?
Thanks a lot!
Best ...
- Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:11 am
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: link time optimization
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5060
Re: link time optimization
Months ago I had the same problem, when I ran static code verification tool over ChibiOS and I had to "harmonized" types to match each other. I can also run MISRA 2004 checker over the code, is there some interest? For sure, there will be (lot of) violations, but it will be nice to clean-up the code ...
- Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:36 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: STM32F4 USB HID parameters
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4049
Re: STM32F4 USB HID parameters
Hi Giovanni,
thanks for really quick response! I will have a look at it again and when I have working tables and Windows part, I will publish it here.
Tommino
thanks for really quick response! I will have a look at it again and when I have working tables and Windows part, I will publish it here.
Tommino
- Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:15 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: STM32F4 USB HID parameters
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4049
STM32F4 USB HID parameters
Hello,
is possible to see somewhere USB configuration for a HID device? I tried to change VID/PID, deviceclass/subclass and interface class/subclass in STM32F4Discovery Demo and under Windows I have seen new two HID devices - perhaps because we have 2 Endpoints in that CDC demo. The problem is that ...
is possible to see somewhere USB configuration for a HID device? I tried to change VID/PID, deviceclass/subclass and interface class/subclass in STM32F4Discovery Demo and under Windows I have seen new two HID devices - perhaps because we have 2 Endpoints in that CDC demo. The problem is that ...
- Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:34 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: TI LM4F120 Stellaris LaunchPad (EK-LM4F120XL)
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9038
TI LM4F120 Stellaris LaunchPad (EK-LM4F120XL)
Today starts selling of new "Toy" with Cortex-M4F on board for incredible retail price €5,60 (here in Germany). This board is very similar to STM32F4-Discovery board, e.g. there is JTAG-like part already and on user side are 2 buttons (Reset + User), 3-color LED and USB-OTG. There is 32kB RAM and ...