Hi
I believe FPU support has been added to openocd for chibios/rt. (m)
When I tried to use chibios plugin within eclipse (with use_fpu=hard, -O0, all debug option enabled in chconf), I can see the thread list in eclipse debug window when pause the program. However when I try to refresh plugin, I ...
Search found 40 matches
- Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:10 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: ChibiOS OpenOCD support
- Replies: 179
- Views: 133866
- Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:28 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Different PWM period on same timer
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2474
Re: Different PWM period on same timer
Thanks for quick reply!
--
Nikhil
--
Nikhil
- Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:22 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Different PWM period on same timer
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2474
Different PWM period on same timer
Hello,
I wish to assign different PWM Period to different channel on same timer.
In PWMConfig, one can provide pwm period. But I believe that will be same for all the channels using this PWMConfig.
Is there any way to achieve this?
--
Nikhil
I wish to assign different PWM Period to different channel on same timer.
In PWMConfig, one can provide pwm period. But I believe that will be same for all the channels using this PWMConfig.
Is there any way to achieve this?
--
Nikhil
- Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:16 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: print double with chprintf
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2949
Re: print double with chprintf
snprintf worked with "%lf".
Thanks.
--
Nikhil
Thanks.
--
Nikhil
- Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:52 am
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: print double with chprintf
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2949
print double with chprintf
Hello,
Can print double using chprintf ?
Or is there any other way to do this?
--
Nikhil
Can print double using chprintf ?
Or is there any other way to do this?
--
Nikhil
- Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:32 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Max stack size
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3198
Re: Max stack size
Thanks.
- Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:08 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Max stack size
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3198
Max stack size
Hello
What is the max stack size that can be allocated to a static thread? I am using stm32f405 mcu.
Is there any way to check how much stack is being used by a thread in runtime except for chibios debug plug in?
--
Nikhil
What is the max stack size that can be allocated to a static thread? I am using stm32f405 mcu.
Is there any way to check how much stack is being used by a thread in runtime except for chibios debug plug in?
--
Nikhil
- Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:02 pm
- Forum: ChibiStudio
- Topic: Multithread debugging with chibistudio and openocd
- Replies: 11
- Views: 15223
Re: Multithread debugging with chibistudio and openocd
It would great if you could direct me to verify if this is going beyond chSysInit() or to check if thread list s built in memory.
--
nikhil
--
nikhil
- Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:54 pm
- Forum: ChibiStudio
- Topic: Multithread debugging with chibistudio and openocd
- Replies: 11
- Views: 15223
Re: Multithread debugging with chibistudio and openocd
I am using chibios 2.6.6
--
nikhil
--
nikhil
- Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:01 pm
- Forum: ChibiStudio
- Topic: Multithread debugging with chibistudio and openocd
- Replies: 11
- Views: 15223
Multithread debugging with chibistudio and openocd
Hello,
I am using chibistudio preview 8 with stm32f4 discovery board. I am trying to follow this guide for multithread support while debugging. I am trying with ARMCM4-STM32F407-DISCOVERY-MEMS demo. However I am not able to see threads in debug list nor chibios is being detected by openocd in ...
I am using chibistudio preview 8 with stm32f4 discovery board. I am trying to follow this guide for multithread support while debugging. I am trying with ARMCM4-STM32F407-DISCOVERY-MEMS demo. However I am not able to see threads in debug list nor chibios is being detected by openocd in ...