Hi Giovanni,
I've actually been struggling with this peripheral for a work project as well I was just looking through your code and saw that most things lined up with what I've been doing but saw one difference during init that was particularly tricky when I was bringing it up.
I found that if I ...
Search found 34 matches
- Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:26 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: STM32 OTG USB driver (F107, F2, F4)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5385
- Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:07 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: Next generation RTOS
- Replies: 28
- Views: 22748
Re: Next generation RTOS
I'm still holding out for flash filesystem support This is something that would be a distinct differentiator from other current offerings, and would just happen to make my life a bit easier!
One other thing that would be nice: a simplified project structure (somehow)...not sure how this would work ...
One other thing that would be nice: a simplified project structure (somehow)...not sure how this would work ...
- Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:13 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: Eclipse debug plugin for ChibiOS/RT
- Replies: 74
- Views: 62904
Re: Eclipse debug plugin for ChibiOS/RT
Sounds like fun It might be interesting to have a visualization of the thread profiling information as well.
I also noticed in some recent commits to openocd that there is preliminary support for RTOS integration (including thread names, etc). It's not clear when they're ever going to make another ...
I also noticed in some recent commits to openocd that there is preliminary support for RTOS integration (including thread names, etc). It's not clear when they're ever going to make another ...
- Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:34 am
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: FIQ handling
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6235
Re: FIQ handling
Looks like the interrupt was not getting cleared, so it was constantly re-triggering as you suspected. By reading the timer/counter status register, the interrupt source is cleared and processing proceeds as normal - problem solved. So, now my slightly modified code looks like:
static CH_FAST_IRQ ...
static CH_FAST_IRQ ...
- Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:05 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: FIQ handling
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6235
Re: FIQ handling
OK - I'll dig into it a bit further. Thanks!
- Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:09 am
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: FIQ handling
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6235
Re: FIQ handling
Hi Giovanni,
I've tried that as well - at the highest level, I see the same result: the ISR seems to function OK, but my main task no longer runs (ie, the LED no longer blinks). Is there any other integration that needs to happen to allow normal systick handling to proceed? Thanks!
I've tried that as well - at the highest level, I see the same result: the ISR seems to function OK, but my main task no longer runs (ie, the LED no longer blinks). Is there any other integration that needs to happen to allow normal systick handling to proceed? Thanks!
- Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:18 am
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: FIQ handling
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6235
FIQ handling
Hi, I'm getting some fast interrupt handling into my ChibiOS project (SAM7X256/GCC), but am running into a little trouble. I'm setting up one of the timer/counters to be routed through the FIQ.
I have the interrupt working OK - I can increment a counter indefinitely - but the rest of the OS doesn't ...
I have the interrupt working OK - I can increment a counter indefinitely - but the rest of the OS doesn't ...
- Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:00 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: HAL state machines
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4607
Re: HAL state machines
Woops - I obviously didn't look closely enough. Sorry for the noise!
- Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:03 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: HAL state machines
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4607
HAL state machines
A thought about the 'state' member variables in many of the HAL driver models structs.
In some cases (at least for GPT), the state variable is only used within chDbgAssert() to validate the drivers' state. If this is the case, one small optimization might be to only define and manage the ...
In some cases (at least for GPT), the state variable is only used within chDbgAssert() to validate the drivers' state. If this is the case, one small optimization might be to only define and manage the ...
- Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:46 am
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: C++ and STM32
- Replies: 44
- Views: 51745
Re: C++ and STM32
Hi Cyrille - the same error was reported above. Please take a look at the previous responses, and hopefully you should be able to resolve the issue.