Search found 8 matches
- Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:34 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Finding the faulting PC
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3122
Re: Finding the faulting PC
ok, after a lot of singlestepping, that turned out to be a very subtle stacksmash. i feel so stupid now.
- Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:03 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Finding the faulting PC
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3122
Re: Finding the faulting PC
I did that.
I found this from FreeRTOS:
m
so I put that debugging code into _unhandled_exception.
Now I'm struggling with the idea that the current thread can change while singlestepping:
Breakpoint 1, Republisher::RepublisherThread (arg=0x200017a8) at republisher.cpp:17
17 ...
I found this from FreeRTOS:
m
so I put that debugging code into _unhandled_exception.
Now I'm struggling with the idea that the current thread can change while singlestepping:
Breakpoint 1, Republisher::RepublisherThread (arg=0x200017a8) at republisher.cpp:17
17 ...
- Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:07 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Finding the faulting PC
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3122
Finding the faulting PC
Hello,
I'm trying to track down a bug in my program; I have a line
>> myconfig->pub.publish((msg_t) &p);
where if I comment it out the program runs (working abnormally of course because data isn't getting out). However, if it's uncommented, I get a bus fault:
$4 = {CPUID = 0x410fc241, ICSR ...
I'm trying to track down a bug in my program; I have a line
>> myconfig->pub.publish((msg_t) &p);
where if I comment it out the program runs (working abnormally of course because data isn't getting out). However, if it's uncommented, I get a bus fault:
$4 = {CPUID = 0x410fc241, ICSR ...
- Wed May 08, 2013 1:56 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: GPIOv1/v2 PAL #defines
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5149
GPIOv1/v2 PAL #defines
I was getting the FSMC driver from ChibiOS/GFX to work on a Hy-MINI STM32V and while I got the demos going (see m) I ran into a couple of roadblocks along the way, mainly to do with the PAL differences:
I took SSD1289/gdisp_lld_board_example_fsmc.h and modified it
- what is meant to define ...
I took SSD1289/gdisp_lld_board_example_fsmc.h and modified it
- what is meant to define ...
- Wed May 08, 2013 9:13 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: strlen builtin
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3597
Re: strlen builtin
I'm using the paparazzi ppa gcc-4.6.2 from here:
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Installation/Linux
they target stm32f1xx as their primary board.
this is the same compiler that I had working with lpc2148.
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Installation/Linux
they target stm32f1xx as their primary board.
this is the same compiler that I had working with lpc2148.
- Wed May 08, 2013 7:46 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: strlen builtin
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3597
strlen builtin
I'm having problems with strlen on an STM32F103; I had this working on LPC2148, but for some reason it crashes:
void
console_log (const char *c)
{
sdWrite (&SD1, (uint8_t *) c, strlen (c));
sdWrite (&SD1, (uint8_t *) "\n\r", 2);
}
on STM32, I had to write my own strlen; the builtin hangs hard.
void
console_log (const char *c)
{
sdWrite (&SD1, (uint8_t *) c, strlen (c));
sdWrite (&SD1, (uint8_t *) "\n\r", 2);
}
on STM32, I had to write my own strlen; the builtin hangs hard.
- Wed May 01, 2013 1:46 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: Multi-slave SPI
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2752
Re: Multi-slave SPI
Thanks for getting back to me so quick!
Is there any way to use SPI0 on the LPC2148? The lld code seems to be written for the SSP (ie SPI1).
Is there any way to use SPI0 on the LPC2148? The lld code seems to be written for the SSP (ie SPI1).
- Wed May 01, 2013 1:11 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: Multi-slave SPI
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2752
Multi-slave SPI
In SPIConfig, there is a field for CS port and line, which is saved for later use with spiSelect(). This works well with a single slave, but if I want to use SPI as a bus (with one CS line per slave and the other lines shared) I'm not sure how to stop spiSelect() from asserting the same one each ...