I just got in my hands the Nucleo-F401RE.
I was confused on how you load the code with mbed... until I read that you just drag drop the ".bin" file to the drive that is created upon you connect the board... Cool!
I suppose you could use another compiler and drag and drop the bin file the same ...
Search found 12 matches
- Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:03 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: New from ST: "Nucleo" boards
- Replies: 24
- Views: 21750
- Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:47 pm
- Forum: User Projects
- Topic: Porting to Tiva C Series TM4C123G LaunchPad
- Replies: 13
- Views: 16860
Re: Porting to Tiva C Series TM4C123G LaunchPad
I just seen this new Tiva C Series TM4C1294 ... Lots of features for just $19 ...!
http://www.ti.com/tool/ek-tm4c1294xl
Thanks
Thanos
http://www.ti.com/tool/ek-tm4c1294xl
Thanks
Thanos
- Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:06 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: HD44780 not initialized
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7975
Re: HD44780 not initialized
Thank you for your working example!
Can I use 3.3v character LCD like this one for this example?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/16x2-1602-Character-LCD-Module-Black-Background-Yellow-Characters-3-3V-/170972304955?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27cebe563b
I got some of them (3.3v) by ...
Can I use 3.3v character LCD like this one for this example?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/16x2-1602-Character-LCD-Module-Black-Background-Yellow-Characters-3-3V-/170972304955?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27cebe563b
I got some of them (3.3v) by ...
- Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:43 am
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: SPC56L Discovery Kit!
- Replies: 17
- Views: 11997
Re: SPC56L Discovery Kit!
That sounds very interesting, especially that they can work on 5v and the functionality safety. I'll have a look on those too as safety must be assured for motion controllers that operate heavy machinery (1.5HP AC motors!!!)
Thanos
Thanos
- Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:38 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: [DONE] The New STM32F429/F439
- Replies: 134
- Views: 105840
Re: [TODO] The New STM32F429/F439
From what I see from the schematic and the LCD model, the LCD has ILI9341 driver IC or equivalent... Is that correct?
- Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:45 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: [DONE] The New STM32F429/F439
- Replies: 134
- Views: 105840
Re: [TODO] The New STM32F429/F439
I see 22 available today!!! http://www.digikey.com/product-search/en?vendor=0&keywords=497-13898-ND
Mine is shipped today!
Thanos
Mine is shipped today!
Thanos
- Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:48 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: STM32F407 - change pinout of driver
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6376
Re: STM32F407 - change pinout of driver
So we can use the PD5 pin for an LCD screen for example without having to physically alter the STM32F4-Discovery board then?
You can, at least it works if you use it as an output: I use PD5 as WR line in 8080 16-bit display (FSMC_NWE).
That's good news. I was wondering how people get FSMC work ...
You can, at least it works if you use it as an output: I use PD5 as WR line in 8080 16-bit display (FSMC_NWE).
That's good news. I was wondering how people get FSMC work ...
- Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:37 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: STM32F407 - change pinout of driver
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6376
Re: STM32F407 - change pinout of driver
So we can use the PD5 pin for an LCD screen for example without having to physically alter the STM32F4-Discovery board then?
- Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:35 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: stm32_tim_t issue
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3522
Re: stm32_tim_t issue
I restored the Chibistudio from the zip file and it works now with no errors... I guess something was changed that wasn't supposed to.
Thanks
Thanks
- Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:05 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: stm32_tim_t issue
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3522
stm32_tim_t issue
Hi,
I'm new to the STM32 microcontrollers, I'm trying to port my application on a STM32F4-Discovery. I started with the demo applications that come with the Chibi-studio. While trying to build the demo for the STM32F4-Discovery board I get these build errors:
unknown type name 'stm32_tim_t' pwm ...
I'm new to the STM32 microcontrollers, I'm trying to port my application on a STM32F4-Discovery. I started with the demo applications that come with the Chibi-studio. While trying to build the demo for the STM32F4-Discovery board I get these build errors:
unknown type name 'stm32_tim_t' pwm ...