stm32_tim_t issue

ChibiOS public support forum for topics related to the STMicroelectronics STM32 family of micro-controllers.

Moderator: RoccoMarco

Post Reply
User avatar
tronicgr
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:50 pm

stm32_tim_t issue

Post by tronicgr »

Hi,

I'm new to the STM32 microcontrollers, I'm trying to port my application on a STM32F4-Discovery. I started with the demo applications that come with the Chibi-studio. While trying to build the demo for the STM32F4-Discovery board I get these build errors:


Code: Select all

unknown type name 'stm32_tim_t'   pwm_lld.h   /ARMCM4-STM32F407-DISCOVERY/os/hal/platforms/STM32   line 383   C/C++ Problem
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....   ARMCM4-STM32F407-DISCOVERY          C/C++ Problem
make: *** [build/obj/test.o] Error 1   ARMCM4-STM32F407-DISCOVERY          C/C++ Problem



stm32_tim_t.jpg
stm32_tim_t.jpg (178.65 KiB) Viewed 3523 times


I don't really need the PWM in my application but I was wondering why this started to appear in the last Chibi-studio 5. I didn't see them on the older chibi-studio 4.

Regards,
Thanos
User avatar
Giovanni
Site Admin
Posts: 14891
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
Has thanked: 1202 times
Been thanked: 996 times

Re: stm32_tim_t issue

Post by Giovanni »

Hi,

I just compiled that application without errors, is it possible you changed halconf.h or mcuconf.h? You may try to restore ChibiStudio from the zip file.

Giovanni
User avatar
tronicgr
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:50 pm

Re: stm32_tim_t issue

Post by tronicgr »

I restored the Chibistudio from the zip file and it works now with no errors... I guess something was changed that wasn't supposed to. :lol:

Thanks
Post Reply