Hey everyone,
after using ChibiStudio Preview5 for quite a while now, just today I camte to the (senseless) conclusion to update the plugins. So I searched for updates, almost all plugins where updatable and I did just that.
After a restart I wasn't able to buidl project anymore. Nothing would hapen.
I discovered that in the project preferences the builders are missing.
I tried to revert the updates, but I get an error each time.
I really hope you guys can help me. I have to redownload ChibiStudio elsewhise and hope I have all settings preserved...
Thanks, cheers
Stefan
Builder gone after update
Builder gone after update
- Attachments
-
- Screenshot of project preferences window
- screenshot_project_preferences.png (35.95 KiB) Viewed 4266 times
Re: Builder gone after update
OK, I did redownload ChibiStudio Preview5 from Sourceforge and ran it, but got the same results. No builders known to Eclipse, when looking in the project properties.
I tried to clean up the situation when I deleted the not know builders earlier. Another projects properties look good now, since I kept the missing builders, now they are not missing anymore since I use the redownloaded ChibiStudio.
The point is, I cant get the builders back in the list for the project where I deleted the builders.
I'll look at the project XMLs now.
I tried to clean up the situation when I deleted the not know builders earlier. Another projects properties look good now, since I kept the missing builders, now they are not missing anymore since I use the redownloaded ChibiStudio.
The point is, I cant get the builders back in the list for the project where I deleted the builders.
I'll look at the project XMLs now.
Re: Builder gone after update
Alright. I copied the build sections from the working project file into the broken one
I then had the builders back in the game but when I built the project I had some trouble with make, this was due to uncorrect paths given by the freshly downloaded start.bat. I had to alter the paths in that file to meet my chibiStudio location and now everything works perfectly again.
Cheers
Stefan
Code: Select all
<buildSpec>
<buildCommand>
<name>org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.genmakebuilder</name>
<triggers>clean,full,incremental,</triggers>
<arguments>
</arguments>
</buildCommand>
<buildCommand>
<name>org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.ScannerConfigBuilder</name>
<arguments>
</arguments>
</buildCommand>
</buildSpec>
I then had the builders back in the game but when I built the project I had some trouble with make, this was due to uncorrect paths given by the freshly downloaded start.bat. I had to alter the paths in that file to meet my chibiStudio location and now everything works perfectly again.
Cheers
Stefan