ChibiOS on ATMEGA32L

ChibiOS public support forum for topics related to the Atmel AVR family of micro-controllers.

Moderator: tfAteba

matis
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:46 pm

Re: ChibiOS on ATMEGA32L

Post by matis »

This morning I started on the RP6 / AMTEGA32L project again, but unfortunately, I can't seem to fit it in memory.

The hex file is 1377 byte too large and therefore. I think i disabled everything I possible can to make space, but unfortunately, I can't seem to make it go under the 0x77FF bytes :/

Is this because of the internal bootloader of the ATMEGA32L?

Edit; I use the RP6 Loader; It gives me: ERROR (6) ||| End address conflicts with Bootloader! (This usually means your Program is to large...)
User avatar
Giovanni
Site Admin
Posts: 14891
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
Has thanked: 1202 times
Been thanked: 996 times

Re: ChibiOS on ATMEGA32L

Post by Giovanni »

I assume you alredy removed the test suite, it is huge.

Examine the map file just to be sure. In chconf.h, halconf.h and mcuconf.h you can disable things you don't need.

Giovanni
matis
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:46 pm

Re: ChibiOS on ATMEGA32L

Post by matis »

Damn, you're right. I disabled everything, but forgot the test suite :oops:

It compiles and runs like a charm. Led blinks FTW ;)
Post Reply