testhal kinetis examples in 3.0.1

ChibiOS public support forum for topics related to the Freescale Kinetis family of micro-controllers.
Post Reply
flabbergast
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:22 pm

testhal kinetis examples in 3.0.1

Post by flabbergast »

Hi,

The examples in testhal/KINETIS don't compile for me, maybe they haven't been updated to 3.0.1?

Code: Select all

Makefile:90: ../../../os/rt/ports/ARMCMx/compilers/GCC/mk/port_kl2x.mk: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `../../../os/rt/ports/ARMCMx/compilers/GCC/mk/port_kl2x.mk'.  Stop.

Changing this to include 'port_v7m.mk' generates a different error:

Code: Select all

Compiling chcoreasm_v7m.s
In file included from ../../../os/rt/ports/ARMCMx/compilers/GCC/chcoreasm_v7m.s:38:0:
../../../os/rt/ports/ARMCMx/chcore.h:70:22: fatal error: cmparams.h: No such file or directory
 #include "cmparams.h"

I'm sorry I don't know the ChibiOS structure enough to see how to fix this. Thanks.
utzig
Posts: 359
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:22 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: testhal kinetis examples in 3.0.1

Post by utzig »

Hmmm, I'll fix it tonight. Btw, kl2x is a Cortex-M0 so the correct makefile would be port_v6m.mk (not v7!).

Cheers,
Fabio Utzig
flabbergast
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:22 pm

Re: testhal kinetis examples in 3.0.1

Post by flabbergast »

Thanks! And you're right, silly me (v6m). But even with that it's the same error...
utzig
Posts: 359
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:22 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: testhal kinetis examples in 3.0.1

Post by utzig »

I fixed both Kinetis testhal demos. I'll try to fix the CMSIS warnings next.

Cheers,
Fabio Utzig
utzig
Posts: 359
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:22 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: testhal kinetis examples in 3.0.1

Post by utzig »

All done!
flabbergast
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:22 pm

Re: testhal kinetis examples in 3.0.1

Post by flabbergast »

Thanks! Works now.
Post Reply