So - I tried your USB_HID and USB_SERIAL examples, they work
EDIT: I'll try with MCHCK once I get home - that one has SWD pads, and the MCU is close enough to teensy 3.*, namely MK20DX128VLF5.
RedoX wrote:BTW, I tried the ADC, the I2C master, the SPI master, and Serial. All appear to work fine![]()
I still have to port I2C slave, which might be tricky (since the I2C slave implementation I currently have, outside of ChibiOS, relies on a tricky hack with PORTB_ISR), and USB, which might also be tricky (just because it's USB), but I like working with ChibiOS; thanks again for the work !
Cheers
ohanssen wrote:RedoX wrote:BTW, I tried the ADC, the I2C master, the SPI master, and Serial. All appear to work fine![]()
I still have to port I2C slave, which might be tricky (since the I2C slave implementation I currently have, outside of ChibiOS, relies on a tricky hack with PORTB_ISR), and USB, which might also be tricky (just because it's USB), but I like working with ChibiOS; thanks again for the work !
Cheers
Hi and thanks for the good work. I have tried the ADC using the demo in testhal/KINETIS/TEENSY3_1. It won't work.
The interrupt (IRQ handler in adc_lld.c) is never fired, it seems