USB HID Driver in Community HAL

ChibiOS public support forum for all topics not covered by a specific support forum.

Moderators: RoccoMarco, lbednarz, tfAteba

Post Reply
jstruebel
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:59 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 3 times

USB HID Driver in Community HAL

Post by jstruebel »

Hello, not sure if this is the right place for this, if not please feel free to move it.

I just finished creating a basic USB HID driver for a project that I'm working on. It is based on the structure of the USB Serial driver. Since most of the specifics of an HID are application dependent there is still much implementation to be performed by the user. I added it to the ChibiOS-Contrib repository and create a PR on Github. PR is: https://github.com/ChibiOS/ChibiOS-Contrib/pull/82

Please provide comments or suggestions on it and if I should change anything.

Thanks,
Jonathan
User avatar
Giovanni
Site Admin
Posts: 14891
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 am
Has thanked: 1202 times
Been thanked: 996 times

Re: USB HID Driver in Community HAL

Post by Giovanni »

Thanks, it will useful as example even if most of it is application code.

Giovanni
Post Reply